The spherical alumina produced by the high-temperature melt spraying method has a high sphericity rate and high content of α-phase alumina. It shows superior performance when used as a filler for rubber, plastics, and ceramic materials.
- High filling density: With its large particle diameter and broad particle size distribution, it realizes high-density filling for rubber and plastic and produces compounds with low viscosity and good fluidity.
- High thermal conductivity: High filling density enables the production of compounds with higher thermal conductivity and higher heat dissipation rate than crystalline silica.
- Low abrasive: Due to its Spherical shape, less-wearing of kneading machines, forming machines, and dies.
(1) The heat sink, filler for heat dissipation substrate (MC substrate), heat dissipation grease, phase change sheet
(2) Filler for semiconductor encapsulation resin
(3) Silicone heat-dissipating adhesives and fillers for mixtures
(4) Ceramic filter
Trunnano is one of the world’s largest alumina manufacturers. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Leo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.