Iron powder is an aggregate of iron particles with a size of less than 1mm. The color is black. It is the main raw material for powder metallurgy.
Iron powder mainly includes reduced iron powder and atomized iron powder, which are named after different production methods.
Compared with other inorganic flocculants, polyferric sulfate has the following characteristics:
1. New, high-quality, high-efficiency iron salt inorganic polymer flocculant;
2. Excellent coagulation performance, dense alum blossoms and fast settling speed;
3. Excellent water purification effect, good water quality, no harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions, and no water phase transfer of iron ions, non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable;
4. It has significant effects on turbidity removal, decolorization, deoiling, dehydration, sterilization, deodorization, algae removal, and removal of COD, BOD and heavy metal ions in water;
5. It is suitable for a wide range of pH value of water body 4-11, and the best pH value range is 6-9. The pH value and total alkalinity of the raw water after purification have small changes, and it is less corrosive to the treatment equipment;
6. It has a significant effect on the purification treatment of micro-polluted, algae-containing, low temperature and low turbidity raw water, and the purification effect of high turbidity raw water is particularly good;
7. The dosage is small, the cost is low, and the processing cost can be saved by 20%-50%.
Polyaluminum sulfate liquid, adding dilute sulfuric acid with a concentration of about 3% to ferrous sulfate, then adding sodium nitrite to ferrous phosphate at a ratio of about 3:100, blowing in air or oxygen for oxidation, hydrolysis and polymerization reaction Polymeric ferric sulfate.
The manufacturing method of polyferric sulfate solid products:
Using liquid ferrous iron as raw material and winning air as oxidant, it undergoes low-temperature dehydration, pulverization, high-temperature oxidation, happily cooling, tuned polymerization, solidification, aging, and pulverization to the finished product.